Delivery of Instant Hedging and Shrubs
- Plants will be delivered on pallets by a suitable pallet-carrier using a sizeable lorry with a tail-lift
- Delivery is to curb-side, but the carrier may choose to deliver “to the door” if access is appropriate, at their discretion.
- Full notification of any and all limitations to access remains the responsibility of the customer. Delivery vehicles will be at least as large as a dustcart; if there is insufficient access for council refuse collection vehicles our delivery lorry will definitely not fit and therefore we cannot deliver to you unless we deliver elsewhere and you arrange for transporting the plants the rest of the way.
- Unless otherwise arranged, and agreed by both parties, out-going pallets of plants in-season, subject to availability, will be dispatched from the nursery on the Monday following confirmation of receipt and processing of the order.
- Unless otherwise arranged and agreed by both parties, pallets dispatched on a Monday will be sent on a 2 – 3 day delivery, so the customer should expect receipt no later than Thursday afternoon unless otherwise notified of a delay.
- The prices of the shrubs and hedging plants available in the “shop online” areas of this site have been calculated to include basic delivery charge when delivered in the quantities as stated to fill a pallet (see notes “How many plants to order for delivery”). However, since this was a bit confusing we’ve simplified things so that delivery is included once you spend £200. Orders of less than £200 will result in an additional delivery charge of £25.
- Overnight deliveries require an additional charge of £23.50 per pallet.
- Timed deliveries require an additional charge of £17.60 per pallet.
- Unless agreed in advance, missed deliveries may result in an additional delivery charge.